Paypal

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday July 10th 2009

Today was a productive day. I got an infection in my biopsy wound, but I went and got some antibiotics, so it's fine. Managed to finish my writing with time to hit the gym for an hour and then rush downtown to teach the mixed kids lesson. It was fun as usual. It's nice to see your work in action. After the museum, I went with my son to Quizno's and had a small veg sandwich with JalapeƱos and vinaigrette on whole wheat bread. Tasted great and no dairy, no meat. This mornings weight was 341.2.

As each day passes, I start leaning away from surgery. I am still a strong proponent of bariatric surgery because it literally saves lives. Super morbidly obese people wear out their organs and bodies because of the strain of all that weight. They need the bariatic tool to be successful in the long run. Maybe I'll need to reconsider it, but for now I think I'm eating great; feeling great; and losing lots of weight quickly. Personally, I find the idea of being a vegan for the rest of my life more appealing than my diet after surgery. I'm fairly confident that I will lose 20 pounds this month. I think I can lose another 40 before the holiday's. That's better than I expected from surgery. I will continue this vegan journey until I'm sure it will stick and, in the mean time, I'm going to delay my surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment